If you've decided to stay in London for this Early May Bank Holiday, but are stuck for ideas - hurrah - we've got a few suggestions to share with you:
1. Have lunch at the amazing Brawn on Columbia Road to experience some tasty treats and enjoy their impressive wine list. Lunch is served between 12-3 on Saturday and 12-4 on Sunday. If dining on a Sunday, be sure to enjoy the delightful fleurs of the Flower Market beforehand.
2. Take in some art at the architecturally divine White Cube in Bermondsey. Currently on view, Andreas Gursky's new collection of photographs.
3. Feeling spendy? Visit our friends at GoodHood in Hoxton for a genius curation of clothing, homewares and life goods. We love this place and we think you will to.
4. It wouldn't be a Bank Holiday without a trip to the local watering hole. One of our favourites is the Spurstowe Arms in Hackney. They have a great beer garden and an even greater Bloody Mary. Does it get any better than that? We don't think so.
5. Enjoy our favourite R&B singer Kelela at the new hip Elsewhere Festival that is hosted in Hackney this weekend. The festival is hosted in different venues like Oslo, The Laundry and London Fields Brewery on Friday the 2nd and Saturday the 3rd meaning there’s always Sunday AND Monday to nurse that bitter-sweet first hangover of the festival season.
Want some more inspiration? Peep our Why we love London board on Pinterest.